Gravity International Programs Inc. uses these principles to guide us in respecting your privacy on our websites:
- Your personal information is used to engage in a relationship between you, Gravity International Programs and/or our designated affiliates and partners.
- We believe you share information with us for a purpose. We will use your personal information in ways that are consistent with your request.
- We understand that your interests and goals may change. We will make it possible for you to tell us about these changes, and we will respect those changes.
- We understand that the legal framework for protecting your privacy is important to both of us, and we regularly update our policies and practices to comply with applicable data protection laws and regulations, including the E.U.’s General Data Protection Regulation.
- We try to make it easy for you to raise privacy or data protection questions or concerns directly to someone who can address your concern and/or implement corrective action.
- We will use commercially reasonable measures in our systems and business processes to protect your personal information from misuse and provide you with a mechanism to opt-out of future uses.
Disclosure of any information to outside parties
We will provide your information to our trusted business partners who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business (including partners referring you to us), or servicing your account, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Below are the following categories of third parties with whom we may share your information:
- Our service providers, which may include advertising and marketing companies, social media companies, technology companies, fraud prevention agencies, and credit bureaus;
- Entities with which we have a business relationship, which may include our partners and collection agencies;
- Any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
In addition, we may also disclose your information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, judicial or administrative order and/or any similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to (i) protect our rights or the rights of third parties (ii) to protect our property and safety or the property and safety of others, or (iii) investigate fraud or respond to a request from a governmental entity;
- If Gravity International Programs Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer, auction (including in a bankruptcy proceeding) or sale of all or substantially all of its assets or equity, in connection with such a transaction.
Using Third Party Services and Data Retention
Notice of Right to Opt-Out
We do not currently sell your personal information. You have the right to direct Gravity International Programs Inc. not to sell your personal information and to refrain from doing so in the future. If you wish to opt-out of such sales, please do so in one of the following ways:
Your acceptance of these terms
Please address any questions, concerns or comments you have about this policy to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1. 917-215-0677
- Mail: Gravity International Programs Inc.
16 Madison Square West Suite 1116
New York, NY 10010
United States of America